Monday, December 24, 2012

Bidang Kontrabida


We all have villains in our lives. The person who is always "kontabida" to our wants and our decisions in life. A person who will define us with most negative words. Well folks, I am no different because I  have one too J Pero siya ang bidang kontrabidang mahal ko at sure akong minamahal din nang nakararami - my loving Kuya Andrew.


Being raised in an adaptive family, kuya and I’s relationship were never established. We only lived together when I was already in high school. I must say, siya ang Clara at wicked witch ng buhay ko dati. J I still remember his photo album defines me as “papansin”. He always "kontra" my wants in life. I remember nung one time, nag overnight ako sa extracurricular activity ko sa school - na pinayagan naman ako ng parents ko, at siya, as usual, hindi! Aba kinabukasan, nasa kanto pa lang ako namin, hinila na ang buhok ko pauwi ng bahay namin. Dinaig ko pa si Mara sa iskandalo at dinaig pa niya ang nanay ko sa pagdidisiplina. And please don't forget, I'm already  in high school. Tsk tsk.

Pero siyempre, glad we both matured. God loves me so much that he has restored our relationship. I  have zero grudges :)

Being far from home made me missed kuya especially this Christmas. We’ve been bedmates for sometime before I move in to Dubai. Tabi kami niyan sa bed. Kahit na sobrang lakas ng hilik niya, ok lang. I used to tell him, utang na loob, ako muna patulugin niya, so I will always go to bed earlier than him. Awa ng diyos, count ten pagka higa niya at hihilik na iyan nang bongga! haha! Even kahit na tinatandayan niya ko at pag ako na, ayaw niya na, ok pa din. Walang patid na usapan at wagwagan sa mga kaengutan namin sa buhay ang peg namin every night. haha! 

Pero I still remember din nung sobrang na heartbroken siya, para akong nanay na di matiis tingnan siya ng ganun. Dahil sa emotions ko, inemail ko si "x" na spare his sanity and leave him alone, at ayun, binlock ako ni "x" sa Facebook. Oops sorry kuya!

But what I missed most besides our shopping escapade sa divisoria at pasig for holidays, ay ang good heart niya. Naks! Many will agree to me na para siyang nanay namin, masyadong mapagbigay. People will always run to him for help. He’s not hard to crack. We have this little bonding during Christmas which I really look forward in doing again, kuya and I will buy donuts or burgers and we will distribute it sa mga pulubi sa Quiapo. Very humbling experience and the joy is one of a kind. Actually, we used to both dream of building a foundation someday. Promise me kuya, let's hold on to that dream a. Anyhow, God gives the desires of our hearts.

I am sure God sees the goodness of your heart and He will return the favor to you. I won't be tired to pray for you too. I love you everyday kuya! Missed you bad. Let's travel soon.

Always,
Arris

No comments:

Post a Comment