Monday, November 19, 2012

Salvation is free

Tears fell while cleaning realizing life before being saved by God's grace. The old me is a pleaser who strive being good to delight nanay.  I used think that being good is the greatest revenge so people will always say, I did well despite my parents flaws and in return,  all credit will be mine. It was a selfish ambition. But God's grace is just so powerful that he restores relationships and can turnaround a selfish heart to being compassionate.

Now, I am selfless and forgiving. I can only wish the best for other people. More than that, I treasure my parents more than ever . I can only say good things to them. Always grateful on how me and my siblings have become. Our successes is just awesome and great things are even yet to come.

True enough that there is no perfect life. Otherwise, there will be no room for forgiveness, change and faith. I never felt secured and contented. I remember, people will always say I am competitive but my plans are too weak in His plans. I just lift everything in potters hands. Prayer really work wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment