Saturday, August 18, 2012

Chowking, now accepting Sodexo Premium Pass and Meal & Food Pass

Yesterday my Skype was rained with congratulatory messages. Chowking, the biggest Chinese fast food chain in the Philippines is now accepting Sodexo Premium Pass and Meal & Food Pass. They have over 350 branches nationwide and are famous for their halo-halo and Chinese chicken.



I have started the negotiation with them when I was still with Sodexo last year and I am happiest to hear that, finally, they are on board. I pray that the tie up will help them reach targets this coming peak.





Sodexo will always be a big part of my career. It was a learning haven for me. I had the best mentors back there. It was emotional to know that they still treasure my contributions for the company. Cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment